bvidya User Guidelines
bvidya’s User Guidelines apply when you are using bvidya’s website, services and mobile application and will apply when you make use of our services provided through our platform. These guidelines are designed to ensure that our services offer a pleasant experience to everyone using our platform.
Please note that bvidya reserves the right to update these guidelines from time to time. You can find the updated User Guidelines on the website.
Violating the User Guidelines may lead to the removal of the content you have contributed to bvidya and/or suspension of your account, pending action from the bvidya quality team.
The following practices are not allowed on bvidya or our services to keep the platform equal for everyone and a safe place for users.
- Reverse-engineering, disassembling, decompiling, modifying, or creating derivative services;
- Copying, reproducing, redistributing, recording, transferring, linking to or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public, or any other use which is not expressly permitted under the Agreement and Policies, or which otherwise infringes on intellectual property rights;
- Importing or copying any local files that you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- Transferring copies of cached content from an authorized device to any other device via any means;
- "Crawling" or "scraping", whether manually or by automated means, or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders), to view, access or collect information;
- Selling, renting, sublicensing, leasing or other monetization;
- Selling a user account, or otherwise accepting or offering to accept any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account or the content included on an account; or
- Artificially increasing video views or follow counts, artificially promoting content, or other manipulation including by (i) using any bot, script or other automated process, (ii) providing or accepting any form of compensation (financial or otherwise), or (iii) any other means;
- Circumventing any technology used by bvidya;
- Removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of ownership or source);
- Deleting or altering any part of our services or content except as expressly permitted under the Agreements or, in the case of content made available by another user, with such user's express consent; or
- Providing your password to any other person or using any other person's username and password.
Please respect bvidya, the owners of the material and content on our platform, and other users of our services. Don't engage in any activity, post any user content, or register or use a username, which is or includes material that:
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or proprietary rights of bvidya, or would violate any agreement to which you are a party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user's password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- exposes confidential or proprietary information of a third party or personal information about yourself that is not intended to be broadcast to people;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user's access to bvidya’s services;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with bvidya (including, for instance, by using bvidya’s copyrighted content, using the bvidya logo without permission, or otherwise using bvidya trademarks in a confusing manner), another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam, junk mail, chain letters, or similar;
- unauthorized commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, gambling, bookmaking, or pyramid schemes;
- unauthorized linking to, referencing, or otherwise promoting commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by bvidya;
- interferes with or in any way disrupts bvidya’s services, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the bvidya services or bvidya's computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of bvidya's security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the bvidya service, the content or any part thereof;
- conflicts with the bvidya Terms and Conditions or any other terms or policies applicable to your use of any of the services; or
- has been removed from any of our services for a breach of our terms or policies. This includes content being created or repurposed to reconstitute or serve the same objective as previously removed content.